About Bloomington Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
Protecting Peace of Mind since 1874!
Bloomington Farmers Fire Insurance Company was established in Bloomington, Wisconsin on April 11, 1874 by 68 area citizens for the purpose of insuring their farm properties against fire and lightning losses. In the early years business was conducted from the home of the Secretary-Treasurer. Business was confined to a small number of townships in Grant County, Wisconsin.
The Company, now called Bloomington Farmers Mutual Insurance Company, insures in 16 counties in Wisconsin. Bloomington Farmers Mutual has a long history of providing quality service and has been serving our community for over 145 years. We are community based, owned by you the policyholder, and run by a board of directors which are elected from among the policyholders. Our goal is to meet your insurance needs and provide you with unsurpassed customer service.
Bloomington Farmers Mutual Insurance is proud to provide coverage for:
- Homeowner Policies Covering your home, personal property and liability.
- Farmowners Policies Covering your farm house, buildings, personal property, equipment & machinery, livestock and liability.
- Renters Policies Covering your rented residence & personal property.
- Commercial policies Coverage for landlords, small contractors and Ma & Pa businesses.
- Seasonal policies Covering your vacation or seasonal home.
- Special Property policies Covering items not automatically covered by your Homeowners or Farmowners insurance.
Special Property Insurance Coverage May be added for:
- Golf Equipment
- Fine Art
- Stamp Collections
Bloomington Farmers Mutual Insurance Company proudly services the Wisconsin Counties of Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, LaCrosse, Lafayette, Monroe, Richland, Rock, Sauk, Vernon and Waukesha.